Thursday, December 23, 2010

... I am so sorry... 


I know that I have neglected you. Between student teaching, being in my first trimester, and getting ready for Christmas - I have lost time to blog. 


Now that I have graduated and become an adult again... I will be blogging all of the time. That's a promise - ish. 


I am so looking forward to Christmas. Today, I completed all wrapping and stocking gifts as did my husband. This means, my sweet readers, that -


I am DONE. 


As this would THRILL most people, it makes me sad to think that I have no shopping or wrapping left. Call me crazy, but I love to wrap presents. I love to put on Pandora Christmas music, sing to it and pretend like no one else is in the house, and drink coffee (which this season has been switched to green tea with honey). 


In honor of my affinity for gift wrap, here are some of my favorites from none other than Martha Stewart



I love how this one looks like something you'd receive in the mail - and all she did was buy the stamp!

Not that I am sending anyone anything internationally, but wouldn't this be fun if I did? 

I love this thought of all-natural wrapping paper... In no way does that mean I don't spend $4 on a package of paper, though.

MY FAVORITE - when my child begins to write and draw, we WILL be doing this. This is kid's art made into wrapping paper. I love it. 

You know what else I love? I love the fact that I get to see "when my child..." because there is actually one on the way! 17 weeks on Sunday! :) We find out if it is a boy or girl in a couple of weeks... Any guesses? 

Have a Merry Christmas. I know I am looking forward to Christmas Eve service, lots of great food, family, It's a Wonderful Life, and much more... and the best part is that it is all because of Jesus that we do anything! Let's celebrate Him now and every day of the year! :) 




1 comment:

  1. Great tips for gift wrapping that will work for any occasion! Thank you for reminding us about the reality of Christmas, which is the gift of Him.

    ReplyDelete