Sunday, February 27, 2011

As big as a...

Okay, readers...  This is another honesty session. Before I became pregnant and had many of friends that were or have been, I resented phrases such as "as big as a while... as big as a planet." 


I am going to use this time to apologize to you all. When those phrases were said, and I rolled my eyes thinking you all looked stunning, I did not know the "pregnant" feeling.


The problem is that I am only six months pregnant and I find myself waking up every day thinking that more and more! I am beginning to absolutely hate the pregnant models who are not actually pregnant. It gave me such unrealistic hope - I need to write a letter about that. 


As I know that I am nowhere near as big as I will be, I can't help but wonder what I will say. I already feeling planet-like... Will that make me a solar system? 



No comments:

Post a Comment