Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Diaper CLUTCH? Neat...

Ok, readers... my new pastime is obviously looking at everything baby. We can't wait for our little one to arrive. 3 months from today, or around there, we will be parents! We can't wait and having been praying every day for a safe and healthy baby. 


Look what I found.


I don't know about the practicality of it, but the idea is AMAZING.


It is called a diaper clutch from Bird E Studios







Yep, just like a wristlet except it hold two diapers and a package of wipes. LOVE. 

The best part is that the creator donates part of her proceeds to give blankets to sick children in the hospitals for comfort. 

And since I am such a sucker, I now might buy 12... 

1 comment:

  1. They probably have 12 different patterns, think of all those children you would be warming. It's really the only ethical thing to do.

    ReplyDelete