Saturday, April 30, 2011

Baby Girl

One of the nicest things about having a baby girl is the idea of dressing her up! We are getting her newborn pictures taken a few days after she is born, and I have been having way too much fun finding bows and cute "naked" outfits for her to wear. 


As most of you know, I have had to relax a LOT lately so little Hallie can cook just a little longer! So little things like getting her outfits in the mail make a huge impact on my day...


I decided to show you her first outfit. Obviously, this is not Hallie in the picture, or anyone I know for that matter... But what a cutie! 



For those of you who do not shop at Etsy, I highly recommend it... ESPECIALLY if you have a little girl on the way. I've ordered way too many bows. :) This particular outfit is from Gorgeous And Company and I suggest you check her out!! Beautiful things for great prices! 

Anyway, I chose this particular outfit because her headband resembles my wedding veil. See below. :)


So how's that for something a little sentimental? 

XOXO.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, so exciting! I am excited for you and wish you just the BEST! You are going to be such a fun, loving mommy!

    ReplyDelete