Monday, May 2, 2011

Too Soon?

After recent events, my mind has been pretty patriotic. :) I am very thankful that we live in a country whose military sacrifice their lives for me (and everyone else) and whose Government seems to try their best to do what is right. I don't know everything that is going on as no one but our Government truly does, so I'm not going to go on a political soapbox. For some reason, it really bothered me to log-in to Facebook to see people giving credit to either our current president or our past. Why does it have to be about that? Why can't it just be about our country as a whole?  So here is what I am doing... Realizing how important of a day yesterday was and thanking God for the blessings in my life, I am going to take the tension down a notch. I'll leave it to say that I am so thankful to ALL people involved in keeping this country safe for my family and yours. May God bless you and I will continue to keep you all in my prayers. 


Here is what Hallie and I will be wearing on the 4th of July. :) Too soon? Maybe... But, again, you try being on rest at home. It's amazing how far in advance you'll plan. 


For example, when JJ gets home, I already have some ideas for him as to where he & I will be vacationing over Spring Break 2012. It will be our first getaway since Hallie being born. 


Hallie's attire will be simple, fashionable, yet subtly red, white, and blue. :) 



Best Bow Ever.... Again, thank you Etsy.


And a Gap dress that we got from our sweet friends, Bailey & Nick.

I will be wearing...


this dress from Top Shop and I love it, with some unidentified red wedged sandals. If you know of any, I am accepting suggestions. I am so anxious to wear real clothes!!!

Peace, Love, and America -

Linzi



No comments:

Post a Comment